Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Last Project: My Personal Asthetics

So for the last 6 weeks of new works we are doing a video about are personal asthetics. For the music for my video is going to be a song that I think is very cute and happy. I havent decided the exact song yet but I love happy cute songs and they inspire me. I am in the theater cluster so I am going to show my favorite actress and my major is al about speach and how people speak so quotes definately inspire me. I have a list of quotes that I look at everyday and I am going to add those into my video. I am also really interested in costume design and fashion so I am going to show pictures of my favorite fashions. The last part of my video is going to be pictures of things that calm me down like the beach and the pool and some pictures that i find calming such as "Delta Kappa" by morris louis. Can't wait to put this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment